Vikasanvesh Foundation (VAF) intends to hire three candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Positions are based in Pune, Maharashtra.
Vikasanvesh Foundation (VAF) is an Initiative of the Tata Trusts. VAF conducts high quality and high-intensity, multi-disciplinary research on key development issues faced by various communities and grassroots workers.
VAF seeks application from candidates interested in pursuing research careers in social sector to work in the capacity of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The position is ideal for young people who wish to pursue higher studies / Ph.D. and are preparing for or awaiting outcomes of the necessary examinations etc. The candidates will be expected to work with us pursuing a research project of mutual interest in the field of rural development. The research project will largely be field based in collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
Qualification, Experience & Competencies
- Candidates must possess a post-graduation degree in social sciences, management, engineering, medicine or public health.
- Consistent high academic performance is a must.
- The candidate must have Exceptional analytical and writing skills and willingness to travel extensively.
- The candidate must have less than two years of experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- The upper age limit for the position is 26 years as on January 1, 2018.
The duration of the contract will be for one year. The monthly gross remuneration offered for the position is Rs. 40,000.
Interested candidates may write by email to us on [email protected] attaching their latest CV and a statement of the research problem on which they would like to work.
The subject line of the email should clearly mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW” in capital letters.
Application deadline July 15, 2018
We expect to revert by July 30. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.